Benefits of Society Membership
- Friendly meetings
- Free access to all our facilities and resources for your own research, be it historical, family, academic or other.
- Opportunities to become involved in:
- Cataloguing historic documents, journals and photographs
- Writing and publishing
- Recording oral histories.
- Data entry
- Developing and presenting displays and talks for community groups.
- Exchanging ideas, public initiatives with like minded people
- Friendly working bees.
- Supporting your local historical society to provide this important and interesting community service.
Make an EFT transfer to
BSB: 633-000 A/C: 128251360
Name: Sandringham & District Historical Society Inc.
Write a check payable to “Sandringham & District Historical Society Inc.”
Mail your check to:
I/We desire to become members of the Sandringham & District Historical Society Inc.
In the event of admission, I/we agree to be bound by the Rules of the Society being in force at the time. I/We understand that the annual membership fee is $30 ($50 for joint, couple or family).
Please note. *Membership runs on a calendar year basis and expires on December 31st. New members wishing to join the Association after 1st October each year will pay the full appropriate fee, which will entitle them to membership for the following year (up to 15 months).