Benefits of Society Membership
- Friendly meetings
- Free access to all our facilities and resources for your own research, be it historical, family, academic or other.
- Opportunities to become involved in:
- Cataloguing historic documents, journals and photographs
- Writing and publishing
- Recording oral histories.
- Data entry
- Developing and presenting displays and talks for community groups.
- Exchanging ideas, public initiatives with like minded people
- Friendly working bees.
- Supporting your local historical society to provide this important and interesting community service.
- To become a member, read the following paragraph and complete the online form.
I/We desire to become members of the Sandringham & District Historical Society Inc.
In the event of admission, I/we agree to be bound by the Rules of the Society being in force at the time. I/We understand that the annual membership fee is $25 ($40 for a couple) which will be due upon the Society’s acceptance of my membership application.